COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND ACCOUNTANCY
Dr. Shirley V. Saragcon
Dean, College of Business and Accountancy
- To prepare the students for the basic foundation of knowledge and understanding concerningmodern business through a core program consisting of general education, computer education and professional office administration.
- To expose the students to the realities of the computerized business world, through Academics instruction closely coordinated with the business community.
- To provide the students with functional job experiences through simulation projects and/or office practice.
- To strengthen the moral and ethical development of the students through values integrationin the different subject offerings
- Office Supervisor/Manager
- Executive Assistant
- Administrative Officer
- Bank TellerBank Teller
- Legal Secretary
- Medical Secretary
- Court Stenographer
- Human Resource Assistance
- Customer Service Representative
- Event Manager
- Collection Agent
- Book Keeper
- Sales Representative
- Call Center Agent
- Accounting Clerk
- Filling Clerk
Dr. Shirley V. SaragconDepartment Head, BS Office Administration
Dr. Zenith C. CamuCoordinator, BSAIS
Dr. Ryan AlejoCoordinator, BSA
Dr. Eloisa P. MackayDepartment Chair,BSTM
Prof. Nelidiza ArcetaCoordinator, BSTM
Dr. Eloisa MackayDepartment Chair, BSHM
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration major in Financial Management (BSBA-FMGT) program aims to prepare the students to possess a strong foundation on theory, principles and concepts, as well as analytical tools and perspectives that would provide a sound and competitive basis for financial decision making. The program requires high levels of dynamism and commitment from the students. The students will work in depth in each course through proper balancing of finance theory and research literature with the practical aspects of financial management. The program aims to produces graduates for careers in financial department of general businesses, investment banking firms, broker-dealer firms, and management consulting firms; various departments of commercial banks and other financial institutions, central banks and international financial institutions. The objectives of the program are:
- Complete understanding of the concepts, principles and the theories of Financial Management.
- Help the students to seek employment and assume entry-level jobs or positions of responsibility as financial analyst,financial manager, or executive.
- Prepare the students to pursue a teaching career or graduate studies in business.
- Accounting Clerk
- Bank Teller
- Credit and Collection Assistant
- Junior Analyst
- Payroll Assistant
- Treasury Assistant
- Credit Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Finance Officer
- Foreign Exchange Trader
- Internal Auditor
- Stock and Securities Analysts
- Academicsian (Professor)
- Financial Manager (CFO)
- Financial Writer
- Investment Banker
- Management consultant
- Operations Manager
- Payroll Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Risk management Officer
- Operations Manager
- Senior Administrative Officer
Prof. Charissa ManiquisCoordinator,BSEM
The Human Resources Department is a comprehensive human resources administration that creates, emboldens, and maintains a sound environment that develops and upholds the well-being of University of Caloocan City’s employees. With a faculty dedicated to perpetuating the integrity of UCC’s mission, policies and procedures, we endow quality education through modeling excellence for public service.We never cease to foster an environment that sustains UCC’s fundamental beliefs of providing transformational education for a better global society.
The Human Resources Department will be a catalyst for progressive human resource practices, first-rate quality service, effectiveness, employee growth and enrichment.
- Transform the vision into day-to-day activities and tangible actions
- Be eager to help employees understand how their effort contributes to the mission and vision of the University.
- Preserve a personal commitment to a prolific and honest work ethic.
- Extend reverence and recognition to staff for a job well done.